A massive and brutal terror campaign is currently ravaging the people of South Qezon-Bondoc Peninsula (SQ-BP) as part of the intensification of the US-Aquino regime's Oplan Bayanihan war of suppression. It is marked by one of the most concentrated deployments of fascist forces in the history of the enemy's suppression and encirclement campaigns. Up to eight strike battalions are positioned in 22 towns, or an average of 200 fascist forces per municipality. They include the entire 74th IB, the...
- Military abuses in South Quezon
- Ka Sol, Ka Minda, Ka AgumMartyrs of South Quezon
- In violation of the international rules of warAFP bombings in Mindanao
- Environmental activist slain
- CPP assails docking of USS North Carolina submarine in Subic
- Oplan Bayanihan intensifies violence against minors
- AFP suffers 12 casualties in SMR and Bicol